Convention: Tuxedo Rentals
Undergraduates will have an opportunity to try on their tuxedos, if rented from Men's Wearhouse, between 5-6:30 p.m. on Thursday evening at Convention. Alumni who rented from Men's Wearhouse will be able to pick their tuxedoes up from the Overton Hotel on Friday afternoon (10 a.m - 5:00 p.m.). See the Men's Wearhouse flyer below for more information.
Important to know:
- Group Code: 12033014
- Two price options
- $87.99 for full basic tux package (+ mandatory $12 damage and handling fee, + tax)
- $50 off another black tuxedo rental package in the Men's Wearhouse catalog
- You may take money off the standard package cost by subtracting a vest and/or shoes (you are still expected to wear black shoes and a black vest or cummerbund underneath your coat)
- Everyone must pay IN FULL when measured
- Give/show flyer to the sales associate at Men's Wearhouse
- Everyone must be measured by July 16th - find your nearest location HERE.
- You are allowed to bring your own tuxedo, if you have one
If you do NOT live reasonably close to a Men's Wearhouse, or if you have any other questions, please let the Central Office know as soon as possible: email@example.com.