Work for Chi Psi
Central Office field consultants are known as Alpha Success Advisors, or ASA's (historically titled "Alpha Visitors"), and they travel the country working with Chi Psi Alphas, their undergraduates, alumni advisors, and campus and community stakeholders. Visitors spend most of their time during the school year in the field but may reside wherever they call home. Please review the information about the job below, and then fill out the application form at the bottom.
Essential duties or functions
- Work with undergraduate and alumni leaders to solve problems, develop goals, and implement strategic plans that drive Alphas toward success.
- Assess the needs of Alphas and their constituents and develop clear perspectives of the issues that challenge them.
- Consult on the management of Alpha finances, operations, and risk exposure to make our Alphas more efficient, effective, and safe.
- Master the Fraternity’s recruitment, education, and initiation process to help our Alphas grow.
- Champion Chi Psi’s competitive strategy, the Program for Excellence, and assist our Alphas in growing the quality of the experience they offer through it.
- Assist in the Fraternity’s many extension projects. This work includes the recruitment and training of new Chi Psis at new Alphas, dormant Alphas under recolonization, and struggling Alphas in revival.
- Attend Rowe Regional Leadership Conferences, the Mid-Year Leadership Retreat and Annual Convention. Additionally, Visitors are integral to the Fraternity’s many leadership training opportunities for both undergraduates and alumni.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants should possess problem-solving skillsets and enjoy the process of developing comprehensive solutions to challenges.
- Applicants should be members of Chi Psi Fraternity in good standing. While high-level leadership experience in Chi Psi is not required, applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Alpha management and fraternity leadership.
- Applicants must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly in both their speaking and writing.
- Applicants must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- They should be comfortable working with large groups in a presentation and facilitation environment.
- They must be able to prepare documents and presentations using the Microsoft Office suite and apply strong time management skills.
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Matched 401K plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Laptop computer
- Smart phone and service plan
- Extensive travel experience