- This event has passed.
Brothers of Alpha Delta of Chi Psi,
Most of you know, or have heard of, Bill Hattendorf and Dennis “D.E.” Whitfield. Bill is quite literally “Mr. Chi Psi,” not just to UGA Alumni, but throughout Chi Psi Fraternity. He probably even initiated many of you. D.E. has been a tireless worker for Chi Psi and has served the national Fraternity holding many positions. We are honoring both at our Founders’ Day celebration on Tuesday, November 16th at the Rivermont Golf Club.
TO ATTEND, YOU MUST REGISTER BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH!
Visit www.tiethebonds.com to register quickly and easily for this once-in-a-generation event honoring our two outstanding Brothers.
Details of the Founders’ Day Banquet & Awards Ceremony:
- Tuesday, November 16th (register by Friday, November 12th)
- Cocktail reception at 6:00 p.m., Dinner and Program at 7:00 p.m.
- Rivermont Golf Club (3130 Rivermont Pkwy, Johns Creek, GA)
- Attire: Business dress (black tie optional)
- Brothers ONLY, please
- Alumni: $100
- Young Alumni (Class of 2010 – Present): $75
- Active Brother: $50
- Reserved Class Tables: FREE, but a class member is responsible for organizing the table (contacting class members, up to 8 Brothers per table)
- Contact John Aitkens at firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 255-0998 for inquiries about Class Tables
- Charter Bus from Lodge: $40 (free for Active Brothers)
- Reservation required – limited seating
- Departs from the Lodge at 4:30 p.m. and returns after last call
- Set ups, ice, snacks provided
- Restroom on board
- Parking available at the Lodge
- Register online at tiethebonds.com, select “Founders Day Dinner” in the “Fund” drop-down menu and then the Sub-Fund for the type of ticket
- You can send a check made out to Alumni Alpha Fund to John Binder at 1097 Bridgemill Ave., Canton, GA 30114
For general inquiries, contact Bob Klingensmith, Alumni Advisory Board Chair, at email@example.com or (404) 444-7196.