Join us for the inaugural Chi Psi golf tournament, presented by the Alpha Alpha Delta Foundation! Proceeds will go toward supporting undergraduate educational programming.
WHERE: Rivermont Golf Club in Johns Creek, GA
WHEN: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 (sign-in and driving range warm-up being at 10 a.m., with an 11 a.m. shotgun start)
COST: $150 individual registration or $500 for a foursome – must register by September 1, 2022!
DETAILS: Cash bar available, registration includes golf, food, two beer/wine tickets, and tee gifts
Box lunches on carts. The cash bar will be opening at 5 p.m. and a cookout and buffet supper happens at 6 p.m. By 7 p.m., we will giving out prizes and awards and enjoying Brotherhood! There is limited space, so register early. ALL CHI PSIS FROM ALL ALPHAS ARE INVITED!
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for $100 each. You may:
- Sponsor an active Brother (you will be recognized at the awards ceremony)
- Sponsor a hole (on a sign at the tee box)
- Sponsor a refreshment cooler (on a sign on the cooler)
- Sponsor a box lunch (on a sign on the boxes)
- Sponsor the buffet (on a sign at the buffet table)
- Mulligans can be purchased for $10 each and are available at the registration desk
Just add sponsorships and mulligans to your registration fee.
To donate items (one per golfer) and be recognized on carts and at the supper after the tournament, contact Tournament Chair Bob Klingensmith, AΔ ’68: (404) 444-7196.
Awards and Prizes:
- Lowest foursome score
- Highest foursome score
- Closest to the pin (holes 6 & 17)
- Longest drive (hole 18)
- Shortest drive (hole 18)
- Hole-in-One prize: 2023 Nissan, provided by Nissan of Lithia Springs
Gotta work or don’t play golf, but can come for supper? Great! $35 for supper and two beer/wine tickets!