Convention: Tuxedo Rentals
Undergraduates will have an opportunity to try on their tuxedos, if rented from Men's Wearhouse, between 5-6:30 p.m. on Thursday evening at Convention. Alumni who rented from Men's Wearhouse will be able to pick their tuxedoes up from the Westin Hotel on Friday at the Alumni Registration table (10 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). See the Men's Wearhouse flyer below for more information.
Important to know:
- Group Code: 12599769
- Two price options
- $99.99 for full basic tux package (+ mandatory $12 damage and handling fee, + tax)
- $50 off another black tuxedo rental package in the Men's Wearhouse catalog
- You may take money off the standard package cost by subtracting a vest and/or shoes (you are still expected to wear black shoes and a black vest or cummerbund underneath your coat)
- Everyone must pay IN FULL when measured
- Give/show flyer to the sales associate at Men's Wearhouse
- Everyone must be measured by July 20th - find your nearest location HERE.
- You are allowed to bring your own tuxedo, if you have one
If you do NOT live reasonably close to a Men's Wearhouse, or if you have any other questions, please let the Central Office know as soon as possible: email@example.com.