|Director of Education and Growth|
DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION AND GROWTH
Chi Psi Fraternity and The Chi Psi Educational Trust, Inc. are seeking a Director of Education and Growth. The individual selected for this senior level position will lead all of the Fraternity’s educational initiatives and manage limited, strategic growth on new campuses.
· Train and supervise leadership consultants
· Direct Chi Psi’s strategic research initiatives
· Manage the Fraternity’s benchmarking program
· Support existing educational programs
· Develop new educational programming
· Plan and implement programming at national and regional conferences
· Develop success plans for under-performing chapters
· Direct Chi Psi’s extension to new campuses
· Knowledgeable about the Greek Community
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Strong supervisory and motivational skills
· Flexibility to travel
· Comfort working in a small staff environment
· Program development and management experience
· Excellent facilitation skills
· Ability to manage alumni volunteers
Letters of interest may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies may be mailed to Chi Psi Central Office, 45 Rutledge St., Nashville, TN 37210.
Chi Psi provides competitive compensation for senior level positions. Benefits include heath, dental, and life insurance, 401K, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Chi Psi Fraternity was founded in 1841 at Union College in Schenectady, NY. The Fraternity current has thirty-three all-male chapters at elite, selective institutions. There are approximately 26,000 living alumni and 1,800 undergraduate members. Chi Psi is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee.