The Convention Committee has secured a room block for alumni in the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University. The Marriott is offering a special group rate for $149.00 USD per night.
Click here to book under group "Chi Psi."
Convention attendees flying should book into Nashville International Airport (BNA). Click here for information on ground transportation available in Nashville.
ACCREDITATION FOR ALUMNI ENTITIES
Advisory Boards and Corporations can purchase the associated fee during registration. This ticket is available under "Saturday."
The closing banquet of the 173rd Convention will be held Saturday, July 26, 2013 at the Commodore Ballroom in Vanderbilt University's Student Life Center. Attire for the evening is black tie. Attendees may participate in the Convention's arranged tuxedo rental program through Men's Wearhouse. Tuxedos rented within the Fraternity's group will be delivered to the university for pickup on Thursday, July 24 and picked up on Sunday, July 27. Tuxedo packages start at just $49.99.
To participate, attendees should
- Visit their local Men's Wearhouse store by Monday, July 7.Rentals requested after July 7 will incur a $20 rush fee. For locations, click here.
- Work with a store associate to fit a tuxedo for the event.
- Provide the group name "Chi Psi Fraternity" and the group number "5385004" to the associate.
- Confirm that the tuxedo will be handled by Store 1510, Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN.
- Pay for the rental IN FULL (not just the deposit) before leaving the store. Unpaid tuxedo rentals will not be delivered.
- Pickup their tuxedo at Vanderbilt before the Banquet and return it on Sunday.
Attendees, including undergraduate delegates, are responsible for the cost of their tuxedo rental and the liability of any lost items.
Order a Ben Silver bow tie and cummerbund set in our purple and gold from the online store!