The Convention Committee has secured a room block for alumni in the beautiful Graylyn estate. Reservations are available for single rooms at a rate of $169 and double rooms at a rate of $189. Additionally, Graylyn charges a daily estate fee of $15 in order to create a non-tipping environment. This covers all bell, valet and housekeeping gratuities. Additional services included are fitness center access, daily newspaper, wireless internet access and local calls.
The Reservation Department can be reached at 336.758.2425 Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 6:00pm. You may reserve your room online at www.Graylyn.com.
- Select ‘Guestrooms’
- Select ‘Make a Reservation’
- Select ‘Meeting and Wedding Reservations’
- Enter your Block Code (company is not needed): 1307CHIPSI
Convention attendees should note that Wake Forest University is located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina (NOT Wake Forest, North Carolina). Those flying should book into Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO). RDU and CLT are roughly an hour and a half away. Graylyn guests may make airport transportation arrangements directly with the front desk.
Accreditation for Alumni Entities
Advisory Boards and Corporations can purchase the associated fee during registration. This ticket is available under "Saturday."
The closing banquet of the 172nd Convention will be held Saturday, July 27, 2013 at the Bridger Field House. Attire for the evening is black tie. Attendees may participate in the Convention's arranged tuxedo rental program through Men's Wearhouse.Tuxedos rented within the Fraternity's group will be delivered to the Benson University Center for pickup on Thursday, July 25 and picked up from the Lodge on Sunday, July 28.
Attendees, including undergraduate delegates, are responsible for the cost of their tuxedo rental and the liability of any lost items. Men's Wearhouse cannot accept payments over the phone, so attendees must visit their local store. Tuxedo packages start at just $49.99. Click here to see all rental options available.
To participate, attendees should
- Visit their local Men's Wearhouse store by July 4.Rentals requested after July 4 will incur a $20 rush fee. For locations, click here.
- Work with a store associate to fit a tuxedo for the event.
- Provide the group name "Chi Psi Fraternity" and the group number "4683282" to the associate.
- Confirm that the Tuxedo will be handled by Store 3207, Silas Creek, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Pay for the rental IN FULL (not just the deposit)before leaving the store. Unpaid tuxedo rentals will not be delivered.
- Pickup their tuxedo at the Benson University Center before the Banquet and return it on Sunday.
Order a Ben Silver bow tie and cummerbund set in our purple and gold from the online store!